Thursday, April 19, 2007

Success



Fourth time's a CHARM!!!!! .....and it's looking good! I'm using Colinette Jitterbug in Toscana 55 colorway and Universal Yarns Pace in cream 97 colorway. The Colinette is wonderful to work with, this is my third skein. The Universal gets a bit splitty, but it's manageable. This picture does not do justice to the colors--I'll work on my digital picture-taking skills.

I'm using Knit Picks circulars in size 2. I Love the needles! I actually will have to go out and buy some dps for the fingers. This pattern goes much faster than you expect on first look.

2 comments:

Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Your glove is absolutely beautiful, Sherry!

Kathy... said...

It looks great! Love the colors. Glad you finally have the right size figured out. It will be smooth sailing now.