Friday, April 20, 2007

Hi from the UK

Hi, I'm terri:-)
Avid knitter and reader, I found this blog via tutley mutley, cheers mate!
I live in the north east of the UK with my two dogs and husband.
My pattern arrived earlier this week so I'm still in the progress of picking which yarns to use.........I may be a while LOL!!!!!!! I have almost made a pair of endpaper mitts, they were my first attempt at colourwork which I really enjoyed, but I've never made gloves before!!!!! They can't be that hard though? Right??!!!!!

3 comments:

Kathy... said...

Hi Terri,

Actually this pattern is so well written - if you just take it step by step, you really won't have any problems. It is my firm belief that the most difficult part of the entire process is picking out your yarns.

Welcome to the group!

Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Terri,

You will do just fine and have a wonderful knit. This has been my first glove knitting, too. I've already finished the first one and it was a very fun knit!

Welcome!

TutleyMutley said...

Hey, welcome Terri! - Fancy seeing you here, m'dear! You knit socks beautifully - therefore I know gloves not a problem for you. I'm really pleased with how mine are turning out - as Kath says, the pattern is wonderfully clear. Can't wait to see what colours you choose.

cheers, t'other Terri (tutmut)