Monday, May 14, 2007

updated Hall of Fame

OK
so i updated the Hall of Fame
go to it
on the side
under archives
locate YOUR name
click on your name
IF the info needs updating
send me an email @ tryin_ta_knit@yahoo.com
thanks
gonna go hang with knitters
tomoro
i will buy needles IF the black is here
not that i will start them
i SWORE i would finish the Scarf first
for ISE 4
almost done with all the dishcloths for
the various dishcloth swaps i am in
taking them tonite
i can knit them without distraction

1 comment:

Tracy Hudson said...

Cathy -
Thanks for putting my photos in the Hall o' Fame! I thought we had to be DONE with BOTH gloves to become immortalized :)
Would you believe I'm still dawdling along on my second glove? Almost through the second chart A..... I won't let myself post till it's done, and then I'll have a new photo for the Hall, with TWO gloves - what a concept!