Friday, February 23, 2007

Talked to Karen Today

OK I was so excited I talked to Karen today, she is having the pattern tested right now. I told her we had 10 so far and she was very happy about that. She may have the pattern earlier than March 31 when the trunk show is at the store for which she will autograph copies, so if you want an autographed copy let me know. Anyway supplies: size 0 dpns, yes toothpicks, 2 highly constrasting colors yarn: such as Quigo, Lorna's Lace, Cherry Hill, there was some yummy new hand dyed local linen yarn there today, sock yarn, etc. One skein each color. She said we can figure out how to get the pattern to you all. she was doing another pair in variegated brown/teal and plain teal for the design with a celtic design. I am so excited.

Abby

2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

Yippy! I really am excited about these gloves. I can't wait to start. Is this going to be a pattern we need to pay for or a freebie? It doesn't matter to me either way just curious.

Cheryl said...

Yes yes autographed please.....can we have the first ten rows now so we can start...seems like all my socks have been 0 and 00 lately so this will be a breeze.