Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Help

The jusyAny one still here? I picked my gloves back up last night and could not find where I had left off in the pattern. Well I know I am in the part of the cuff I was doing a little different. I had lost the chart I had made for it. I tried to make another chart and was sure it was not the same. Then I found the original one I had made. So I finally put these back on the top of my to do list. Pulled them out at the wrestling meet and could not fine where I was. I was about 20 sts over in a row. Yet none of my rows started that way? I do not know what to do. I am thinking I meed to tink back to the last solid color row. Yet dreading the thought of doing that. I had picked them up while watching a movie over the holidays but thought it would take too much concentration! Now what should I do?

The July 21, 2007 post shows the change was was making in the cuff. it took going back a ways to find it.

No comments: