Tuesday, March 25, 2008

SURPRISE, surprise!!!

Hi all!

You will never believe what arrived in the mail today! The "stolen" gloves that I worked so hard on last year. Yes, those beautiful gloves that I thought were gone forever came home! There was no letter of explanation except that they were mailed from the Co. Fair people.

I am speechless!! For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, take a look at the Hall of Fame--Sherry G. I exhibited those gloves in our county fair and when I went to pick them up, they were gone and no one had an explanation. Now, 6 months later, here they are!

Color me HAPPY!

Sherry G. On the Central Coast in California

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am sooo happy for you. I check your blog periodically to see if they showed up. WOW...it is really terrific.

Karendipity said...

Yippie! Sherry, I am so HAPPY for you! I hope you get to enjoy your gloves for many years to come!

Karen

Anita said...

That's wonderful :) YIPPEE!

TutleyMutley said...

Well, isn't that bizarre?! I'll bet those gloves would have a tale to tell - Anyway, home safe and sound and I'm very pleased for you.

A. M. Warnke said...

Wooo hooo!!! I hope they are no worse for the wear. I am glad to see they made it back to there right full owner. A little late for this winter, I am hopping with more snow in the forcast in the next three days.

This week our city hit the most snow record. They had been watching it for the last half dozen or more snow falls. But the 4.3 inches a couple of days ago put us over the top.